I came across this recipe over the internet a few months ago. I tried it and got amazing result. So thought of sharing it with you all!
1 kg Chicken (Leg-Thigh pieces)
1 tbsp Oil
1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
4 tbsp Vinegar
1 tsp Chaat Masala
1 tbsp (or to taste) Crushed Red chili
1 tsp (or to taste) Salt
1/2 tsp Carom seeds
1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Dry roast the cumin and carom seeds and then crush them.
- Marinate the chicken with crushed cumin and carom seeds and all the above mentioned ingredients.
- Let it marinate for at least an hour but it’s best to leave it overnight.
- Once marinated, put the marinated chicken in a pan, cover it properly and steam it on a low flame. Once the water has completely dried out, transfer the chicken pieces in a baking tray, brush/spray with little oil and bake it for approximately 5 minutes.
- Or you can skip step 4 and instead of steaming the chicken, put it directly in the oven and bake it until the chicken is cooked through.
- Once done, serve the chicken with fresh salad and enjoy!